College of Wizardry
With the coming of the Dragon of Shades, an Age of the World came to an apocalyptic end. Centuries passed, and civilization limped back into the light of knowledge. Now a new Age has dawned, as the wizards of the present seek to discover the lost arcane art of the past known only as The Language Primeval!
College of Wizardry presents a complete guild of magic that can be placed in its entirety into any campaign world. This 96-page booklet contains:
- The secret history of the College of Wizardry, "Mathghamhna" in the Elder Tongue.
- A complete listing of the college members, including descriptions and stats for the chancellor and regents of this Arcane Order.
- Directions on how to fit the College of Wizardry into any of TSR's currently published worlds.
- Rules for enrolling PC wizards into the college at any level, including as apprentices.
- A full-color poster showing the three towers of Mathghamhna.
- New spells and magical items.
- Two unique magical power sources: The Spellcrux and The Language Priveval.
- Four mini-adventures for characters who range from apprentice to 11th level.
- Companion accessory to Den of Thieves.